乔贤论坛

找回密码
 立即注册(中文)
fake tag heuer watches replica swiss watches buy watches online best replica watch cheap fake watches swiss replica rolex replicas rolex swiss rolex replica rolex swiss replica rolex watches replica fake rolex watch fake breitling breitling fake breitling watches replica fake swiss watches replica fake watches quality imitation watches replica breitling watch fake cartier watches replica breitling watches
搜索
查看: 4311|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

很美美的英文句子哦

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
搜集情报 发表于 2014-7-11 17:29:35 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

* I’d rather stay quiet than explain my problems to those who don’t care about me. ~~~ 我宁愿安安静静呆着,也不要对那些不关怀我的人解释我的问题。

*Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it\'s meaningless to oppress yourself. 人生短短几十年,不要给本人留下了什么遗憾,颈椎管狭窄www.wjkfk.com/zgxz/想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时分就去爱,无谓压制本人。

*You change for two reasons. Either you learn enough that you want to or you’ve been hurt enough that you have to. ~~~你改动的缘由会有两个:学到的足够多而想改动,或被伤害的太多而不得不改动。

*Sometimes the words said by mouth, are not the ones meant by heart~~~有时分,嘴上说椎管狭窄意味着什么www.wjkfk.com/zgxz/,跟心里想的压根不是同一回事。

*Happiness is a journey, not a destination. ~~~幸福是一个旅程,而不是一个终点。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册(中文)

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|乔贤论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 11:05 , Processed in 0.067773 second(s), 22 queries .